What is your tenant screening process?
All prospective tenants must participate in an extensive screening process without exception:
- Nationwide background checks are completed to look at criminal backgrounds and the sex offender registry.
- Eviction database screening to help determine if the perspective tenant has ever been evicted from a previous residence or has been involved in a recorded landlord-tenant dispute.
- Reviewing of credit report to ascertain tenant’s payment history, debt to income ratio, and collections.
- Verify tenant’s employment and standing with their employer.
- Review of tenant’s pay stubs and/or tax returns to determine whether or not the tenant meets the income qualifications for a given property.
- Review of tenant’s rental history by contacting their previous two landlords for references.
- If local, a quick visit to the tenant’s current physical address to see how well they care for the property.
Contact Real Property Management Delta
Our property management strategy makes your property work for you instead of you working for your property. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.